With the start of school rapidly approaching, HIPS has some immediate volunteer needs for the Fall. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in leading and/or supporting any of the events and programs listed below. Look for more information on Konstella once the school year begins and access is made available. You will be able sign up in Konstella to volunteer for these programs and events.
Upcoming Fall 2021 Events
- Kinder Kickoff – a welcome event for all incoming hacienda families with kindergarten students. Students meet their new teachers, fellow classmates and get introduced to their classroom, curriculum, schedule, school grounds and more. Help is still needed to setup, tear down, class door decoration, distribute water, lead groups, etc.
- Teacher Welcome Back Breakfast – Prepare and deliver food and drink to welcome back our amazing teachers and staff for their first week back on the Hacienda campus.
- Annual Giving Drive – Help organize and promote giving drive incentives including raffles, prize distribution and communicating important deadlines and updates to room parents/teachers. Please reach out if interested.
Upcoming Fall 2021 Programs
- Sprouts – Outdoor gardening curriculum delivered to all classes once a month. Each volunteer would be given resources and lessons and assigned to a single class to lead the lessons.
- Art Vistas – Art curriculum delivered to each class once a month. Each volunteer would be given resources and lessons and assigned to a particular class.